LOVE+ by MALAPROP
Irish Times Cultural Highlight of 2015
Spirit of Fringe Award & Project Arts Centre Commission 2015
LOVE+ is a one-woman two-hander. It’s about loving, being loved, being human, and whether those things are intertwined.
What happens to romance when there's a machine who cooks for you, cleans for you, never forgets your birthday or how you like your tea, tells you you're beautiful, holds you when you're crying, and still makes you cum?
It’s not about whether or not we can love machines, because we all already do. It’s about what it’ll be like when they love us back.
★★★★★ British Theatre Guide
★★★★ The Scotsman
★★★★ The Stage
★★★★ The Irish Times
- Directed by Claire O’Reilly
- Devised by Dylan Coburn Gray, Claire O’Reilly, Breffni Holahan, Maeve O’Mahony
- Performed by Breffni Holahan and Maeve O’Mahony
- Poster, Set, Costume Design by Molly O’Cathain
- Lighting Design by John Gunning
- Produced by Breffni Holahan and Carla Rogers
Dublin Fringe, Project Arts Centre, Summerhall, Edinburgh Fringe, Samuel Beckett Centre TCD, DU Players, Rachel Bergin, Aibhilin Ryan, Dara O'Cairbre, Maisie Richard Cottell, THEATREclub, Cillian McNamara, Darren Sinnott, Graham Whybrow, and Johann Fitzpatrick.